About Liturgy Council
The Second Vatican Council, in its Constitution on the Sacred Liturgy, proclaimed that the Liturgy, and in particular the celebration of the Eucharist, is the font and summit of the life of the Church. The Liturgy Council exists to make these teachings more real and concrete in our parish by:
• Serving as a sounding board for the clergy, addressing concerns and making decisions related to the parish's liturgical life;
• Assisting in the planning and preparation of the liturgical celebrations and seasons;
• Participating in the liturgical education of the parish and its members;
• Participating and/or assisting in the calling forth and initial and ongoing formation of liturgical ministers;
• Helping to strengthen the connections between the Church's liturgy and other aspects of parish life and ministry.
Liturgy Council Meeting Minutes